The Hen Ferchetan's lonely crawl through the fog of Welsh Politics

Nice to Se You, To See You...

Hello! How are you? If you're an old reader of the Amlwch to Magor blog then it's nice to see you again, if you have no idea who I am and what this blog in then it's nice to meet you! I'm the Hen Ferchetan and I used to run a blog here and here. I am now back on home turf and eager to ramble on and bore everyone apart from myself again!

For old friends, you might find that I don't post with quite the same rigor as with the old Amlwch to Magor. The reason for this is that, believe it or not, the Hen Ferchetan is now an active member of the Welsh workforce and therefore doesn't have all day to sit by a computer!

I hope you enjoy the blog (and like the new look!)

Hen
I'm the Hen Ferchetan and this is the Amlwch to Magor blog, in which I ramble, mutter and moan about that most famous of exciting topics, Welsh politics!
Hen Ferchetan

0 comments:

Post a Comment