The Hen Ferchetan's lonely crawl through the fog of Welsh Politics

Expenses Shocker

The latest set of Welsh Assembly members' expenses have just been revealed. You may not know this because there's no headlines on the news, no newspaper front pages and no "disgusted from Llanddewibrefi" writing to the Mule.

I guess a headline like "AM's Spend Less, Don't Waste Our Money" just doesn't sell papers eh!
I'm the Hen Ferchetan and this is the Amlwch to Magor blog, in which I ramble, mutter and moan about that most famous of exciting topics, Welsh politics!
Hen Ferchetan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
1 November 2009 at 22:50

nice to see you back

Peter Black said...
2 November 2009 at 06:38

Wasnt there a full page in the Western Mail?

Hen Ferchetan said...
2 November 2009 at 07:45

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but all I saw was one article in the Mule and one in the Post?

The Mule one was quite complimentary of AM's though.

Post a Comment